Hammermills for ferrous and non ferrous material
We offer on the market an entire line of products for shredding and also for the separation and classification of metals: from pre-shredder with twin-shaft shredders, single-shaft shredders and metal hammermills to downstream systems, soundproofing, related sifter circuit and dedusting units. Furthermore, we develop all downstream concepts and components either for the ferrous or the non-ferrous line; designed to gain the highest results in cleanliness and purity.
All the lines of Bòue Shark hammermills are designed to meet the latest environment regulations and can be applied both in scrap yards and steel works.
Hammermille are available from 350 to 4.000 hp drive power and from 1.200 to 2.600 mm rotor diameters, they are thinked for processing volumes in the 1,400 to 15,000 tons per month range.
Blue Shark hammermills are the most efficient medium-size shredding solution and with the most affordable price available on the market, especially designed to meet the request of a growing, demanding metals recycling industry worldwide.
An important feature of Blue Shark hammermill is that can be almost fully pre-assemble before shipping it to the Customer. This allows an optimal check of the setup and a preventive resolution of site issues and ensuring a rapid, effective, cost-effective erection and commissioning.
These features ensure a high ROI in regards to other hammermills available on the market
We provide reliable solutions for almost all shredder applications with optimal efficiency:
- car shredding: pre-cut / entire / baled ELVs
- sorted domestic light scrap (except non-shreddable material)
- white goods / household appliance
- aluminum scrap, sheets and profiles
- UBC, brass, copper
- WEEE electrical and electronic equipment
- electric engines
- waste ash from incineration plants
- construction and demolition materials
- Heavy duty fabrication designed to handle the close-tolerance machining and state-of-the-art assembly techniques;
- 2 different system of feeding: Infeed Conveyor & Roll (CS series) or Pushing Feeder (FP series) We work with our customers to create solutions that enable them to obtain their process objectives at best, ensuring high throughput capacities, low specific energy requirements, maximized profits.
- A complete line of disc rotors, in forged steel engineered to increase performance, improve durability and a lower cost per shredded ton, provides an unbeatable extra-value;
- Grids, hammers and anvils in high strength manganese, engineered to maximize shred output. The hammer-anvil angles are specifically designed to optimize the final shred quality from a variety of materials.
- Heavy-duty ejection door to unleash the plant from unshreddable objects.
- Hydraulic couplings to gradually accelerate driven machines, limit torque, provide load sharing, and dampen torsional vibrations. In this way, the drive system is protected, even under extreme operating conditions.
- Hydraulic Power Unit which powers all the hydraulic cylinder functions, is perfectly located under the supporting frame of the hammermill, insulated from dust.
- Automation System, a perfect integration of new technologies with Zato knowledge to improve plant performance and maintenance results.It is always developed and adaptable to our customers different requirements (Siemens, ABB, Omron, Mitsubishi, Rockwell, etc…).
PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) for high reliability control, ease of programming and data collection of the manufacturing processes.
MCC (Motor Control Center), power distribution systems to control all of the motors from a central location. Meet the needs of many applications from low to medium voltage and conform to NEMA or IEC standards.
HMI (Human Machine Interfaces) for the handling of human-machine interactions, flexible and efficient, with integrated communication and technology functions. Provides integrated system diagnostics with efficient fault analysis and fast troubleshooting minimizes downtime in production.
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Control industrial processes locally or at remote locations; Monitor, gather, and process real-time data; Directly interact with devices such as sensors, valves, pumps, motors, and more through human-machine interface (HMI) software; Record events into a log file.
- Remote controls to manage the complete opening of the shredder and enable maintenance operations in a quicker way.
- Pin puller is a specially designed hydraulic mechanism to facilitate the installation and removal of rotor hammer pins and it is integrated in a mobile maintenance platform.
- Supporting structures made of robust carbon steel profiles, welded together with structural reinforcements. Walkways and safety hand railings are bolted to the main structure and allow an easy and safe access to the equipment.
- The supporting structure, not only supports the shredder with its components, it also hosts the evacuation vibrating table and the hydraulic power packs.